Florida's FLL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Recommended

Help starting a team

2 posters

Go down

Help starting a team Empty Help starting a team

Post by Christi Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

We need help on how to start a team... we have 4 boys who all attended robot camp this summer at Hillsborough Community College.  The middle school they will be attending in the fall is supportive, but asked me to research how to start a team and I can't seem to find any contact information.  We are in Wesley Chapel, Florida (Pasco County).  We are all supportive parents and are excited about the opportunity for our boys!  Please email any information you may have to .  Thanks!!

Christi

Back to top Go down

Help starting a team Empty Help in starting a team

Post by Christi Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

It obviously didn't allow my email to be posted... I'll check back here for a reply.  Thanks Smile

Christi

Back to top Go down

Help starting a team Empty Re: Help starting a team

Post by SC_Williams Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:09 am

I need the same information. I hope somone got back to you. Will the moderator of this forum be so kind as too help those of us who would like to start new teams by posting a Getting Started section?

SC Williams

SC_Williams

Number of posts : 1
Team Number : new team
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurieH Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:18 am

I'm in the same boat (in Sarasota). Looks like there's a session in Tampa on 10/23 (go to the main web page and click on New Training). If anyone else comes across other resources, please post them! Thanks!

LaurieH

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurieH Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

Actually, I just found on the webpage click on ROBOTICS near the center, then Mentors and Coaches. Some resources there...

LaurieH

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurieH Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am

It didn't allow the web link. Go to usfirst.org then regional contact, then ROBOTICS, Mentors and Coaches. Hope this one goes through ok...

LaurieH

Back to top Go down

Post by Phred Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

If you would like to start an FLL team, there is a lot of useful information on the usfirst.org site. There is also a good power point on starting a new team at www.flrobotics.org in the cool stuff area.
Phred
Phred
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://www.flrobotics.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down